April 2, 2009

A Shared Prayer

...I received this prayer today and rather than keep it to myself I decided I would share it with you.

May the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in your thoughts, rule in your dreams tonight, and conquer all your fears. May God manifest Himself today in ways you have never experienced. May your joys be fulfilled, your dreams be closer, and your prayers be answered.

I pray that faith enters a new height for you. I pray for peace, healing, health, happiness, prosperity, joy, true and undying love for God.


If you believe in the power of prayer, please share this with others, subscribe to this blog, and share your prayer requests through the comments below. Help me reach others -- so that people might come to realize that prayer can be very simple -- and extremely powerful. I need your help and prayers -- and others need ours.

Today I pray that this message reaches someone who needs it.

No comments:

Search This Blog