July 2, 2009

If I Haven't Told You Lately

If I haven't told you lately
You're very special to me

You make my life better

You are a radiant beam of sun
Blazing through grey skies

You are sparkling eyes
And laughter

You are strength
when I'm weak

You are grace
You are truth
You are light

You are you

...and I am blessed.



Today I Pray...

...with a grateful heart
for the many blessings in my life

Breathe your grace into my soul

For with you

I know that anything is possible


...without you I am lost


I Believe.

7 comments:

Just a little something from Judy said...

You are right my friend...with Him anything is possible, no matter how feeble we are when we try to hang on to that promise...it is still true, because He is Truth!! I am believing that with you today. The flowers added joy to this visit.

Anonymous said...

Amen!!

Anonymous said...

Amen! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

aww I love the prayers you write!!

LisaShaw said...

Hi Lauren, thank you so much for visiting my blog and for leaving such a sweet comment.

I had to come on over and visit with you and so glad that I did. What a beautiful sharing...

I look forward to returning and getting to know you better dear sister.

Blessings and peace to you.

aquamaureen said...

Your flowers gave wings to your words . . . both so beautiful

aquamaureen said...

I missed seeing a post from you today :), but this one was beautiful enough to re-visit. I do so love the flower picture. I mentioned you in MY blog post for today :)

Search This Blog