October 29, 2009

Keep in the Sunlight

I'm sorry that I've been neglecting you lately...
Life has been a sudden whirlwind...

...and I have good news to share!

After almost 20 months working for a consulting firm
and sometimes feeling lost in a world unknown to me
I am returning to my professional roots
in higher education and fundraising!

This opportunity is a true blessing --
as I will be doing work that I'm passionate about
and hopefully making a real difference
by raising funds to provide
an exceptional learning experience...
...and a promising future for deserving college students!

I have been blessed!

So, this week I've been wrapping up
my work with company A...
...each day getting more excited about what lies ahead
...but also worrying a bit
about how I'm going
to keep up with my blogs

...but then I realized that no matter what my work days bring
there will still be moments of quiet reflection each day

...and though the timing or frequency
of my postings may change
no matter what...

...there will always be time with You.


Do not anticipate trouble or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. ~Benjamin Franklin

2 comments:

aquamaureen said...

oh Lauren, I couldn't be happier for you . . to spend your time and efforts at work you are passionate about: THAT'S bliss!!!

I'm so glad.

Just a little something from Judy said...

I am so happy for you! What a gift you were given, to receive a job that you look forward to and that you have a passion for. As for blogging, whenever you have the opportunity to post, we will be there to read it. No stress to have to write, just joy from us when you do. Congratulations my friend!

Search This Blog