October 5, 2009

Quietly

The day breaks
quietly

No crash
No boom
No bang

Just the steady tick tick tick
Of the clock on the wall

And a silent rush
Of comfort
As a new day begins

Surely in this morning sky
I see a glimpse
Of heaven

And I feel Your quiet presence
In my heart
my mind
my soul

Quietly
the day begins




Today I Pray...

...for comfort in the quiet moments

...for peace within

...for a positive attitude

...and the focus to make the most
of the gift I've been given

...another glorious day

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!

Just a little something from Judy said...

Just reading this new post, quiets my spirit. I needed to be reminded to pray for "the focus to make the most of the gift I've been given". Each day is a very special blessing from above. Beautifully written my friend, as always.

Anonymous said...

Such a good reminder!

Search This Blog