June 3, 2009

More Gratitude

It's time for more gratitude...

I love to watch the butterflies...
...their flight is pure whimsy
...fluttering freedom

They happen into our lives by chance
Graceful lovely butterflies

Today I Pray
...for the graceful butterflies that have happened into my life
...your kindness uplifts me

I created this little "award" for you...

Judy at http://justalittlesomethingforyou.blogspot.com/

Sema at http://affirmart.blogspot.com/

Angie at http://angiesappetite.wordpress.com/

...To thank you for the amazing gifts you each have given me.



Place it on your blog
share it with someone who lifts your spirit
it's yours to do with as you'd like.

If there is someone you would like to publicly recognize, please leave their website in the comments below, or email me and I'll add them to the list of special people in the blogosphere.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a JOY filled day!

aquamaureen said...

Thanks for the reminder to be grateful . . . that is ALWAYS an appropriate response to the gift of each day that God gives us. I needed to be reminded today.

Lauren said...

I don't know Maureen...it seems to me like gratitude is seeping from your pores. :)
you're a gem.

Just a little something from Judy said...

What a nice surprise at the end of a very busy day. Thank you so much for this kind award. I am grateful I found this blog, and the words you personally share through it. I've been blessed.

~Sandy said...

Hey Lauren,
Just stopping by to say hello! I wanted to also let you know that I left an award for you over at my blog. I really enjoy your blog and I appreciate the time you put into it.Thanks for sharing your heart with us!
Hugs,Sandy

Anonymous said...

I love reading your "today I pray" and seeing what it is going to be about. I love how it was about butterflies. To me butterflies and ladybugs just make me happy. Such little happy creatures blessed by God's grace!

Anonymous said...

Lauren - THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am so honored and I will proudly place this on my blog. Thank you so much and thank you so much for sharing your beautiful prayers with us each day.

I don't know if you've considered this, but your blog posts would make a wonderful book!

sema said...

Thank you Lauren for the award!
I was not in town the past 4 days and it was a pleasant surprise to find your comment at my blog on my return.I feel honored!
Your prayers are filled with so much emotions and they are beautiful thoughts to keep in mind.
Thank you once again for making my day
blessings for abundance
sema

Search This Blog