October 22, 2009

Sing Out

Today is a day to celebrate
Give me the voice to sing out

The reasons are many
The joy is real

Help me find the words
To sing out
....And celebrate today!




Today I Pray...


With a joyful and grateful heart
....for my Dad

Thank you for working so hard
to find your voice
and your strength
So that you could come back home
where you belong

With gratitude and love
....for my Mom

Thank you for showing us
Every single day what real love is all about
...patient and kind
...never ending

A child couldn't ask for more inspiration
than the love you two live
Every day, every week, every year

Welcome home Dad!

Love..."bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails..." 1 Corinthians 13:7-8

1 comment:

aquamaureen said...

I'm assuming the photo is of your Mom and Dad . . how blessed you are to have them in your life, and to have them be people you can love!!!! double blessing!!

Search This Blog